|Phone:||O: (512) 887-8782||(512) 887-8782||office|
Coldwell Banker United, REALTORS
9442 N Capital of Texas Hwy Ste 1-625
Austin, TX 78759
- GRI, CNE, MRP, Relocation
Why Use A Real Estate Agent to Sell My Home?
There are countless decisions to be made when selling a home, and many of them will significantly affect whether or not you make a profit and how much time it takes to sell your home. A real estate agent can offer specialized knowledge in research, marketing and negotiations to help you meet or exceed your goals. According to the National Association of REALTORS®, 82 percent of home sales are the result of agent connections.
Buyers- Put An Experienced Buyer Representative to Work for You
- Property Search - as your buyer representative, I will search properties that fit your criteria.
- Market Data - I will provide market data to help you establish an offering price
- Purchase Offer - the terms of the offer, deposit amount and the possession date are likely to be factors.
- Negotiating - I will help you structure a negotiating strategy that will create a desired result.
- Handling Details - I will attend to the details and keep you in touch with the transaction each step of the way.
I have the resources of Coldwell Banker ® - Let's Start the Search Now!
The Best Service, The Best Results
You will receive competent and professional service when you select me and Coldwell Banker to represent you. We have represented many families in this area concluding transactions that realize maximum value in a reasonable time. I hope you will select me as your agent in this very important transaction.
Did You Know?
"Good communication is the cornerstone of any successful relationship. You can count on me to provide you with the information you need on a schedule and in a manner that suits you best..."